Selling it all

CRASHJT

I have a edge 57 rimless tank with an oceanic stand that opens fully (no divider between the doors). The tank is drilled with center overflow. I don't remember the name of it but I did one of the diy plumbing for the overflow runs near silent.
Dumps into a 40 breeder with glass baffles with room for the reef octopus nw150 skimmer and the sicce return pump also has an area in between for a refugium.
I have a reef builders dual carbon and gfo reactor. For lighting I have a ecotech radion xr30r gen 1 with tir lenses was bought used but is in excellent like new condition. I had an aluminum pole bent to accept the hanging kit for the light I also have quite a bit of misc saltwater equipment that will be included including 80lbs of fijipink dry sand and some really cool rocks already setup in the tank I have only had fresh water in the tank for testing purposes the stickers are still on it Just getting out of the hobbie I'll post pics soon tank is located in Hudson near 52 and 19 asking $1000 for all of it not wanting to part it out just yet

57 gal tank and a 40 sump.

And you main volume turnover was from a 700gph ?

Watch out sand storm lol.

How much for the pump ???

Sorry for the late reply for some reason I wasn't getting notifications. I planned to split the return line to opposite corners of the tank to help cut the flow down a bit. Tank was set up with fresh water only to test overflow setup and for leaks it has never had saltwater or any Livestock in it. I really don't want to sell but just don't have the time to dedicate to it so it is what it is. Willing to take $800 for everything including all fish related accessories. Local pickup only I have no less than twice that in it.

Haven't really pushed this thing too hard but I'm over looking at it and debating setting it up... Will take $650 for every last fish tank related thing I have including this awesome setup call or text please for some reason I am not getting notifications from here 727-364-3074

Awesome guy if anyone has any dealing with Jay in the future.

Thanks buddy,

Great to meet you and thank you for the deal. Rock is vinegar/acid washed and being seeded at the moment.

Thanks for the positive feedback, I will definitely be returning to the hobby just need a break I guess. Can't wait to see the pics!

Back