Selling some Equipment

See 400 is WAYY too much for my 20 gallon setup. it would be impossible to keep the temps under control. I don't have a canopy or the whole reflector deal wouldnt be a big issue for me.

reflector are cheap or easy to make. Take a look in the diy section. I've been thicking about setting up a 20 gallon frag tank with the 400w just hanging it higher up.

I wonder if they would fit in the DIY shop light type fixture it seems it actually outperformed some of the premade fixtures.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11036963#post11036963 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kyletech
food stamp : I still have everything but I am in Redding.

im in redbluff i drive to redding and chico 5 days a week ;)

if someone in chico is interested i could bring them from redding i all so go to yuba and paradise so anywhere i could meet to pass off if that would help the sell.....

kyle id like to check them out......
i more then likely want the 175's but might take the 250's insted give me a call sometime tomorrow 355-3935 i dont allways answer so leave a msg n all call u back

adam

ya i have a 80 gallon that just finished cycling and a 120 that i have not set up yet do to no gear to run it I was thinking about getting all 4 of them but wanted to check the cashflow first... But I'm cool with shearing the deals all take 1 u have 1st dubs anywho :)
Friday I can pay for both and bring them to Chico n we can work out whatever

all so i can get refleters cheap sunsysytem or hydrofarms u can do a search on the net let me know what one u like and all get u a price.... My good friend owns a hydroponic store and gives me 20 to 40% off the cheapest one is like 15 bucks its a "batwing" sunsystem....

Check prices on the pendant style fixtures if you can. I am not too interested in the batwing style reflector as It will be hanging and I want as much light on the tank as possible. I would much rather use something made for a halide than a DIY setup, although I could go that route.....

Sorry Kyle about all the chatter, if it works out I think we'll be good to go

do a search for hydrofarms or sunsystem hoods under hydroponics and find somthing to fit your style my favorite is the "daystar" it has 6" cooling flanges and reflects more light then any hood I have ever used & i have tryes just about everyone for greenhouse applaction, Thats what im gonna use cus i allerady have them. I think they make a smaller one with 4" flanges I forget the name of it....

I'll be off work after 5:00 Food stamp if you want to call me then. I'll pm you my number. You may want 3 hallides if your 120 is 6 ft long.

Hey guys I found another route I'm going to take... Sorry if it changes your plans but hopefully from what it sounds like Foodstamp will be getting all of it... GL with the sale!

thank you for the good deal nn the 175's all put them to use for sure.... i might still want the 250's let me see what my flow looks like after payday n bills... :)
nice tank by the way my son loved it....

Back