Seneye help

GONECOASTAL

I just bought the seneye reef with wifi module. Im having a hard time trying to connect this to get it to work. We used to have a router but now we use wifi extenders on different levels of house and theres no place to connect this now. Anyone have seneye that can help with detailed info
c3ce1342f7d8dd4367ba08ab33e458c0.jpg
cef92e2c5ed4f5d3e2e6f2f535846665.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Sorry I am no help but I was thinking of going this route to automate a couple of things, so I will be following along. I think the only thing different I was gonna do is hook it directly to a Lap top dedicated to just the tank. Do update and tell me if you got a fix for the problem...as I am following.

Im having in issue trying to connect to the seneye part wifi. I message seneye again with new picts to see what they say.

I got it to work. Not the way i wanted with wifi. I had to but a 4 port switch and a e5 or e6 cable. Did it that way and works great.

Go to You Tube and look up Bulk Reef Supply's video reveiw on the Seneye controller...I think they found a cheap solution to this issue that might work for you. Just a thought...

Thanks. Ill look it up and see. I did get it working but had to buy a few things not much wasnt too much.

Back