Sept Meeting -Social Bowling Night Sat 19th

Saltwaternooby

SPS junkie
Instead of doing the annual summer BBQ in the blistering heat of Sacramento, the board decided to do something indoors!! SO this year we are going to do a Bowling night at

AMF Mardi Gras Lanes
4800 Madison ave, Sacramento, CA 95841

Saturday Sept 19th at 7:00

We are reserving 3-4 lanes(depending on attendance) and all you have to pay is 2.00 for shoe rental. It will be held during the normal meeting time slot from 7:00-9:30!

Sorry for the late posting, i was waiting on a confirmation that we can reserve lanes, as most alleys have leagues on Friday nights.

Post here if you think you will be attending, and see you all on Saturday night!!!!

Anthony

Whos ready for this months meeting???? Reminder it is on Saturday. I thought it was Fri but I was wrong good thing is I get to go now.

Looks like I'm not gonna make this one guys :( Got family coming into town and I need to do a LOT of grunge work at home! Have fun!

This was extremely fun and whoever didn't attend missed out :p

Hanna did awesome without the bumpers, Anthony got his highest score every, my wife did well and beat me in one game ;), and I did ok. Definitely a fun time :D

It was great fun! Even though I lost pretty much every game, even when we were playing for lowest score...

I have many good pictures as well!

Back