Sequence Tarpon pump FS - Mint Condition

rdmpe

I have a Sequence Tarpon pump for sale. This is a top of the line pressure rated pump. It has an industrial quality Baldor motor that is made-in-USA. This is a large low RPM pump, making it run cool and quiet compared to other pressure rated pumps that tend to be little screamers...

The pump is in brand new condition. I only used it for approx. three weeks as a sump return pump. The pump with penductors created too much flow in my tank when combined with my closed loop, so I decided to go with a different setup. There is no rust or calcium buildup, etc. I have the original box, paperwork, and will give you a copy of the sales receipt as well.

• Quiet operation
  • Minimal heat transfer
  • Ports are 1" adapted FNPT suction and 3/4" FNPT discharge.
  • Units are pre-wired with an 8' cord and molded 115V plug.
  • Housing is molded GLASS REINFORCED POLYPROPYLENE
  • 3 year warranty

Tarpon_Curve_copy.jpg

180-084.jpg

180-085.jpg

180-086.jpg

180-087.jpg

180-088.jpg

180-089.jpg

For the pump info at the MDM Sequence web site, please Click Here

The pump was $300 new and is still effectively new. I'll sell it for $250.

I also have some black 3/4" fpt Penductors for sale.
Penductors are $18 each, I have six of them. The pump will run two to four penductors simultaneously and will create great flow.

PM me if interested

One other thing, the pump intake port is actually 1.5" FNPT, but comes with a 1.5" to 1" adapter straight from the factory. I was running it with 1.5" intake (not using the adapter) but it can be run either way.

ill take it but only if i can pick it up today. my pump crashed last nite and i desperately need to get another pump so my tank can run by the end of the day. call me at 407-207-5550. thanks.
mark tishman

Hey - just saw your post and tried to call you. The number went to a realestate office and I couldn't leave a message. Check your PM's and let me know if you still want it. I'll be here so you can pick it up whenever you can get here.

~Randy

Back