Sherman South moved out Sunday

Yea, I saw that. Where is the "North" store? Sucked because that was the only one I knew of near me on Colo Blvd

The one on Colorado Blvd was great. The people who worked there were friendly and helpful. Sorry to say but I have only had bad experiences at the north store. I think the people who work there are rude and make it seem like you are wasting their time. IMO this is a big loss for Shermans. Thanks for the info. :(

Melissa

Never made it to the south store :( but have made it to the north and I try not to go. It's only a few blocks from me but I drive the extra distance to go to other stores with better stock and much better employees.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6945584#post6945584 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kpiazzisi
The one on Colorado Blvd was great. The people who worked there were friendly and helpful. Sorry to say but I have only had bad experiences at the north store. I think the people who work there are rude and make it seem like you are wasting their time. IMO this is a big loss for Shermans. Thanks for the info. :(

Melissa

Interesting. I had given the South store many chances to win my business but consistanly had very negative experiences there. That's why I started making the long drive to Quality Aqua. I won't miss the South store at all.

The North store is JUNK, as they are very poor in the knowledge area, and make it seem like you are a nuisance by being in the store. Poor quality livestock as well. South store was okay. Anyone know what happened?????

"Interesting. I had given the South store many chances to win my business but consistanly had very negative experiences there. That's why I started making the long drive to Quality Aqua. I won't miss the South store at all."

The people from the North store ran the South store for some time before they got rid of them. Maybe back to the North store? I agree people who work at the N store are rude and treat you like you aren't worth their precious time. Real shame. I went to SBT for a long time and Sherman's South finally won me over a few months ago with new employees and as always the best local prices on everything. I haven't been to the new North store but if the people and bad attitude are the same as the old North store I don't think I'll be going.
BTW SBT is at B'way and Hampden.

i heard that the south store was closing becuse it was not properly supported and you could see the whole floor bow in the basement. not sure if that is true just something i heard.

Can anyone tell me where the north store is. The south store sold a fuge setup for $125 I went to go buy. Figure I will go check and see if it's in the north store. Not sure how they could mess that one up.

Interesting. I had given the South store many chances to win my business but consistanly had very negative experiences there. That's why I started making the long drive to Quality Aqua. I won't miss the South store at all.

Speaking of Quality Aqua...has everyone already heard that they might be moving too? I was in there a week ago and they told me that they are considering a move to Holly and County Line in Centennial. That was great news to me...right in my neighborhood.

I think that is why Yale has been selling alot of the stuff he had in the warehouse at QA, to get ready for the move.

My last time in there he mentioned that they were moving to Highlands Ranch when the lease was up. I hope that's true because that will be a lot closer to Parker.

"i heard that the south store was closing becuse it was not properly supported and you could see the whole floor bow in the basement. not sure if that is true just something i heard."

Once upon a time they had their display tanks in a different location than where they were before they moved. I had asked them why they went through all the effort to move the two huge tanks. Someone there told me the floor wasn't thick enough and the floor was starting to bow under the weight. I don't know if this was enought to close the store but it fits in with what you were saying.

Most the north store guys are cool except that one main manager dude. Not the owner mark but the one that hasnt shaved since puberty. He can be a real peice of work. Ive seen that guy **** off alot of pepole for sure. I can't complain about the prices though. Usually they are the lowest around on just about everything. It is also a must to have a QT tank for any fish you get because they dont have the best QT methods.

Back