Shipping up to Boston

Cubanpete

Go ahead, sing the song in your head...you know it's got a badarse rythym to it. The words are dumb, but still a good flow...

Anyway, I am a 20+ year Coastie now heading up to Boston. I am in FL and have to get rid of my 72 for the move. I will hopefully not be without a tank very long...here's the question...anyone know of any good 'house' reefers up there? Mass, RI, heck, even eastern CT? I've been known to drive an hour or two for corals...no shame...

Any help is appreciated!

I do! Right next to Hanscom AFB (where I am stationed) there is a great guy who has a Frag farm with great SPS, zoa's, and Paly's (some LPS). He sells healthy sized frags all for $5. He has a thread on the local forums coral for sale thread "$5 dollar frag blowout" (Boston Reefer Society). I am sure he could be convinced to part with some of the larger frags or colonies for a better prices.

I am sure there are others, but I am just getting in to coral (and really the hobby) so that's all I've got. BRS is a very active site though. Welcome to Boston!!

Check out the Boston reefers club. Plenty of people selling trading stuff and lots of good advice. Monthly meetings that they move all over new england. Welcome to bean town.

There is plenty of us in the boston area. Definitely give the Boston Reefers Society a check. Very active club. Loads of members. Active monthly meetings!

Back