Shout out to ROBTHORN,LISTEN2BOB,SAFIR,CLOWNMAN727,REDSOX NATION,RICHOCET83,WEBMANNY!

CuzzA

Just want to give a big thank you to these guys. The pediatric office tank is looking amazing thanks to you. The kids go bonkers over it every time I'm there. Everything you donated is doing very well and I'll be sure to get some quality photos uploaded soon. There is a little bit of hair algae, but it's dying off. I suspect the dry rock leached quite a bit of PO4 and so the algae was to be expected. Especially with the instant stocking of the system both with fish and later the corals. But now with weekly maintenance visits I anticipate this reef to thrive. It looks so good I keep getting calls from people wanting a similar setup. :dance:

Anyway, thanks again, I owe you guys! ;)

Last edited:
Are you going to get into setting tanks up and maintaining them? Might boss at work was thinking about having someone come in and do this. I Told her I did not want to be reasonable for 2 tanks, mine and the office one.

Awesome news. It makes me happy that the tank is doing good. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. I may have some other frags I can spare for a good cause.

Back