shrimp advise???

skeeter01

I was going to get a cbs and 1 or 2 skunk cleaner shrimp but I hear mixed things about mixing those...Would it be bad to mix a blood red fire shrimp with skunk cleaner shrimp?

I would go with one or the other and not mix the two if they are going in the 29. My CBS killed off all of the peppermint shrimps he was with. Other than his killing spree he has been a model citizen. A pair of skunk cleaners would be nice. Or mix skunk and blood red shrimp.

yea thats what i was asking...if you can mix skunk and blood red shrimp without any conflict between the two. I think I would do that if I can and not get the cbs because its sounds like he would be a lot of trouble for my small tank.

Skunk and fire shrimp would be fine together. Usually the skunk is less shy and will be out a bit more. I find that the fire shrimp really tend to hide unless it's feeding time.

I was at my buddy's place a couple weeks ago and his CBS latched onto one of his Tangs while I was there. When it got free the Tang turned around an took a chomp on the other claw and started tugging the CBS. The Tang let go after a bit, but gave me a new look at the CBS. His CBS is about the size of a small dinner plate, more aggressive with size perhaps?

Back