skimmer

Saldebo

anyone selling a skimmer. my skimmer just went out and it will be about a month be fore i get part to get it back up. it is for 90 gal

I have a Bubble Magus NAC6-A the Mesh Impeller broke. I order a new stronger one that is coming from China. This will be in on the 7 th of next month.

thats a good skimmer, the Club frag tank came with a broken ceramic shaft on the impeller so they sent me another one, so I have an extra impeller. When you come and borrow the frag tank skimmer you can also stop by and pick up the impeller to see if that would work for you skimmer.

this has been the 3rd time this has broke.. Think it is time to find another skimmer to buy. Thinking about a HOT one or small Space saver in sump

SUPER REEF OCTOPUS XP2000S HOB SKIMMER W/BUBBLE BLASTER

anyone know of a good small in sump one?

just pick up the XP 1000 sss from Coral reef . This skimmer is way better then the Nac. The amounr of skim is does is crazy. Dont waste your time AND MONEY with the bUBBLE MAG

just pick up the XP 1000 sss from Coral reef . This skimmer is way better then the Nac. The amounr of skim is does is crazy. Dont waste your time AND MONEY with the bUBBLE MAG
Alright!! Good news and glad to hear you were able to get at the Coral Reef!! :thumbsup: Pics!?!?

Jay

Back