SLASH behind the scenes tour

Bummer! I have a final exam that night. Finals week. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's great! Thanks to whoever made this possible!!!
Thank Erin and Matt if you see them Monday. They worked to put this together. I know Matt will be there but idk if Erin will have time to leave her office.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Question - I needed to pay my dues, which I did, so now I'm a legal member again. If I paid the extra $10 for the family membership, could I bring my wife?

Question - I needed to pay my dues, which I did, so now I'm a legal member again. If I paid the extra $10 for the family membership, could I bring my wife?

Same question! Plus im a new member (couple months now), and haven't gotten a card or proof im a member. Is that going to be an issue?

Same question! Plus im a new member (couple months now), and haven't gotten a card or proof im a member. Is that going to be an issue?

To prove you are a member just log on to the website and post a RSVP in the aquarium thread.

I don't know about the family membership thing.

I'll have the card printer I hand and will be getting them going soon.

To prove you are a member just log on to the website and post a RSVP in the aquarium thread.

I don't know about the family membership thing.

How's that work if you can't log into the web site [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I had too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time lurker here... would love to know details on the family membership. Would it be possible to join b4 the tour?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Family memberships are still an option at a discounted price. It appears some vital information with several of our long standing programs was "œlost" when the website was migrated by the board at that time. We are working on restoring full functionality. Refunds for folks overcharged for the family memberships will be forthcoming.

Is that a Prez Pife question?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

98eda1609923e545ec40c6fb8f24641d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back