Slash pizza night March 18th

breutus

Don't ask me, I'm wrong.
Slash pizza night for March will be Thursday the 18th at my house! Well met here between 6-7

I'm going to smoke a couple of pork butts for pulled pork and well pull a few other sides from people coming, if you'd like to bring something let me know! BYOB

Hopefully everyone will enjoy getting to come out and see the recently setup 180G, I also have a pool table and arcade machines to keep the kids and adults occupied!

My address is 3829 Scarlet Oak Dr, House Springs MO 63051 message me if you need help with directions but it's fairly easy to get to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can bring rye bread pizzas if everyone wants some? I'd need the oven for 15 minutes per cookie sheet. I can also bring burrito bites or pepperoni dip.

I can bring rye bread pizzas if everyone wants some? I'd need the oven for 15 minutes per cookie sheet. I can also bring burrito bites or pepperoni dip.

Your more then welcome to the oven for anything! They were dam good for sure, but I do wonder if a dip would be better since I'll have plenty of pulled pork! I may make/get potato salad and cole slaw as well unless someone else wants to.

Work schedule has me off that day [emoji106] looks like it's gonna be a party now!!

Back