Slippery Rock Corals Expierence

I am thinking of running over to Slippery rock this Friday. has anyone been there in the last week? I believe they are getting ready to open a retail location and was wondering how much they still have at their present place.
thanks

I live down in Washington County so it was like a hour and a half ride but it was worth it.
FYI,
New LFS opening. Saltwater Sanctuary in southepoint off of i-79 they have a FB page, i contacted them , they are appointment only for the next week or so while they do the finishing touches on the store, normal store hours after that, said they already have livestock in, not sure about pricing.

I had a great experience @ Slippery Rock Corals today!!!! Everyone should go check them out!!

Was Jerry's new store open or was he still selling from his garage/basement?

Everything i got from him is still alive and doing great.

I want to make another trip up sometime after the new year to get some more corals

His new store is open, and it was very busy!!!!! I guess for now they are only open on Sundays, but looking into being open Wednesdays too. I got 4 new chalices and a rainbow welso and they are awesome!!!!

IMO, any store open one day a week will seem busy... :)

The website states they are open:
Sundays 10-3
Wednesday's and Thursdays 6:00-8:30
Saturdays 10:00-1:00

???

I know when he was still working from his house he was open more days and it was still a mad house. I was there for about an hour and there was at least a dozen others that came during that time. I wounder if his prices increased not that he has a storefront to pay for.

IMO, any store open one day a week will seem busy... :)

The website states they are open:
Sundays 10-3
Wednesday's and Thursdays 6:00-8:30
Saturdays 10:00-1:00

???

I'll be in Punxsutawney for Thanksgiving. Anyone know of any places in the area for corals,etc. ? I would need a contact # or address? Slippery Rock corals sounds like a good place to visit. Thanks.

Back