smaller streams

moonpod

Premium Member
Roger,
I'm sure you posted it somewhere, but when are you predicting the smaller units to be coming out? And are you changing the mounting bracket or no? The 6110 is awesome, but realistically way too much for the majority of tanks. Also, will there be any detrimental effects of hooking the whole 6110 up to a timer so that the whole thing shuts off at night? Presumably the photocell won't do that as I understand it just shifts to the lower setting right?

The 6000 and 6060 should be out in March. We should have it posted on the site soon. The holder will be unchanged. Outside of the mounting bracket presenting some difficulties for installation on US tanks we believe it is the best possible solution for a bracket which can be adapted to almost every situation and is robust enough to handle the intense force exerted by the pump. I hope to also have soon on the website pictures for installation on Oceanic and other trimmed glass tanks as well as for installation on perimeter braced glass or acrylic. Yes, use with a timer is OK, just no frequent switchings, and be sure to check the pump for fish before start up if you have small fish. A 3- 12 hr interval switching will present no problems.

Hey Roger, want a digital pic of mine mounted to 3/4" thick perimeter bracing?!? ;)

And, will those smaller streams be physically smaller too or be in the same size housing?

Hey Roger, want a digital pic of mine mounted to 3/4" thick perimeter bracing?!? ;)

And, will those smaller streams be physically smaller too or be in the same size housing?

A pic would be great. The smaller streams will be physically identical in size and shape.

Back