smart buddie booster

I use a booster pump but a different one. My rod I unit has all those features also. Sounds like a good all in one unit to use if it does what it advertise

I have one, household water pressure is only 35psi, I had to put a valve on the input line to control water flow into unit. it was running at 120psi. With the valve it runs now at 80 psi.

Interested as well, Keep me posted. I like the idea for a unit that manages switch and pressure.
Will do.... Looking forward to the new psi and the auto flush. Now that I keep my system on all the time. One less thing for me to remember to turn on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

auto flush

auto flush

I forgot about auto flush. That is a big plus in my book. One less thing to worry about. When do you think you will get yours?

Will do.... Looking forward to the new psi and the auto flush. Now that I keep my system on all the time. One less thing for me to remember to turn on.

I have one and it works good the only problem is that it will continue to flush alittle water every 30 secs or so after the storage tank is full until I shut off the water supply

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have one and it works good the only problem is that it will continue to flush alittle water every 30 secs or so after the storage tank is full until I shut off the water supply

Is it suppose to do that?

They said no and I needed to install a checkvalve which I did but the same problem so I gave up and just turn off the water

I will sat other than that I'm happy with it and I went from 60psi to 100psi

They are quick to respond but got tired of the back and forth I shouldn't need to check everything on the booster pump to figure it out they should have just shipped another one to me, but it's still going with no other issues and it's been a year and a few thousand gallons

Got in and hook up so far so good....Got this note in with it too.

Attachments

• ro1.jpg
    ro1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ro2.jpg
    ro2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Back