Snorkeling This Week

Dastank

Premium Member
This entire week is going to be beautiful! Everything coming from the East with the sun shining most days. I can be available any day after 4:00 and maybe earlier on Wednesday. Let me know and I'll meet you!

Mike

You suck Mike!

Fellas, Mike promised me it was going to be the nicest week in a long time when I was down there last week. Well, turns out it was warmer in Tokyo than it was down in Okinawa!

While snorkeling and being in the water almost 2 hours;

Dana: "Hey Mike!"

Mike: "Yeah?"

Dana: "Are my lips blue?"

Mike: "Yeah. So?

Dana: "Don't you think we should go in?"

Mike: (rolls his eyes)

I did see a lot of great stuff out there, despite freezing my rear off getting out of the water.

Dana

im cold thinking about it. but im game. LMK! I need to anwser my phone, but you only call when im driving on base :lol: I would have called you back but it was 1130 when I got back home....

Just want to send a quick shout out from Iraq. I am actually moving to Okinawa this August and looking forward to setting up another reef system and doing a bunch of diving. I have been diving for 20 years and reef keeping for about three years. I just broke down my 65g system and will be looking to buy a new or used setup when I get to Okinawa. Hopefully I can meet all of you and use you for some expertise.

Brad

Boy, I am envious. I wish those days wasn't behind me but they are. USMC 1970 to 1983. Loved Okinawa and the snorkeling. So much beauty. Have fun, wish I was there, Bill.........

Back