Some more pics for you all :D (Image Intense)

sps_addict

Enjoy!

acro.jpg

m_nodosa_pr.jpg

m_nodosa_bg.jpg

p_verrucosa.jpg

wow nice pics so what kind of camera was it. Iam in the market for a new camera.
Thanks

Those photos were taken using the first generation of Canon Digital Rebel with a Canon 50mm Macro lens :D I bought it when it first came out several years ago. I've seen it for around 650 with the starter lens brand new at camera store that was closed down last month around my area. Might check places where people may not purchase too many expensive cameras, they may have some they never sold.

Beautiful pix Steve. Very artistic. I think I need to get a macro lens for my Rebel XT. Just can't get any good close up shots with the standard lens.

Thanks everyone.

@Kenny: Macro lenses work great. I love it, just wish I purchased the 100mm back when I got the lense rather than the 50mm I have now. I just purchased the 100mm Canon EF F2.8 today. I'll post some new macro's once I get it so you can see the comparison.

Steve

Hey Gabriel,

I just traded a frag of the Montipora - Unknown with someone that I've been promising to give them a bigger piece. As for the others they are fairly small at the moment. I will start fragging once they grow out a little more.

Please post when you do... would love to see some color like that in my tank...

Back