Some new stuff.

gooch

Went on a road trip to Milwaukee and Chicago to visit reefer buds. Got this from my bud in Milwaukee. I have another coral from him but it hadn't opened yet. Pic on Monday. Oxypora.

mystuff341.jpg

Got these from Jcigars. Known him and chated for years but it was the first time I met him. His tanks are mind blowing. We did a trade and I got some awesome stuff. Also bought a nice acan frag.

Echi(same as Atlantis Galaxia, mother is identical)
mystuff334.jpg

Acan rotundoflora frag(bad pic)
mystuff339.jpg

Super green closed brain. Split in two in the bag. This thing glows.
mystuff335.jpg

mystuff338.jpg

More from Jimmy.

Echi, pic does this one no justice.
mystuff337.jpg

Another Echi with super pink eyes.
mystuff340.jpg

I have no clue what this is.
mystuff343.jpg

I also have two more frags from him that I didn't shoot.

Here is the acan. None of these have opened fully yet.
mystuff336.jpg

Also hit Sharkey's Reef on the way back. I just picked up two pieces from there. The one coral is almost identical to a coral I had but foolishly got rid of. The one I had was nicer but I like this one too.
mystuff344.jpg

And a leptastrea. I now have two colors. I have always had a fix for this coral. I couldn't say no.
mystuff333.jpg

Beautiful LPS you picked up there Scott!

They should do real well for you ~ best of luck and keep us posted.

As for the encrusting hydnophora you can tell real easy when you go to feed it ~ but I am sure you already know that.

Wow, big difference between the first and second pictures. Weird color for a Hydnophora.

Wow you got some really nice corals gooch.

I just love the echi I got from you. It's growing pretty good. A couple of times it fell off the ledge I have it on and landed upside down. It got jelly on parts and I thought it was a gonner but in about 2 days was back to normal and growing.

My lord was shipped and took a few days to open also. Then it took ahwile to get babies but has about trippled in size now and I never feed it. Time to get the dremel out lol.

kass

Back