Some pic of my corals

You can tell 3 colors on the acan lords. Btw, do you still want the custom tank 60wx30dx20h startfire eurobrace tank with stand and sump? lmk

hahahah, pandaUSA i was asking Tuan about the tank for my friend. I am not looking forward to downgrade. My next tank going to be 6x3x2 buddy.

My next tank is starfire 7x3x2 without eurobrace with a solar lighting. The solar light will be my next order soon.

I think the next thing you need to order is the "MATURE PERSONALITY". Don't you get tire from getting banned over and over? Honestly, i know who you are since your first post. I don't want to say anything cuz i don't want to have anything to do with you till you jump into my post and threatened me with your PM. Tony, i am getting tire from dealing with you. If you just PLEASE leave me alone. I am not your friend and will never want to be your friend. You make it seem like i just F you and leave you or something. You are already 40ish year old, act like one. Where is your pride? You like to bash? find someone else. Your corals look great, your tank is beautiful with top notch equipments but you can't never be yourself if you keep on acting this way.

Look at what you wrote on the PM. This is the most rediculous thing i've ever read. By the way, i already reported you to all the MOD's.

PandaUSA wrote on 02/20/2007 04:13 AM:
I think you should leave Tony ALONE....If you still bother him, then we as his friend will bashing you on every posts in RC or Zeovit.

Tommy,

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9286169#post9286169 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by REEFER714
I think the next thing you need to order is the "MATURE PERSONALITY".

Now that's funny.

Tony and/or Tony's friends,

Please pass along to Tony that nobody, but Tony, is responsible for his situation on RC. And he and his friends should stop playing grade school games and threatening to bad mouth people...You want to bad mouth or pick on someone? Use me, cause I could care less what you say about me, especially on other big bad boards. For someone that hates this place and the Moderators here, you sure do seem to keep joining here over and over again.

Grow up.

/we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

19.jpg

Is this you got from me a while back? your watermelon frag grew out yet?

Loc

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9295335#post9295335 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by My F1sh R D34D!
^^ Is that a yellow milli?

Suppose to be green polyp with yellow coraline milli but i OD on spur2 so it turned yellow on me :). I bought it as a frag from Eric Fragfarmer.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9295233#post9295233 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loc01
19.jpg

Is this you got from me a while back? your watermelon frag grew out yet?

Loc

My Watermelon frag still tiny. Everything seem to recover very fast now. I think the corals show deeper color if i raise my PO4 above 0.02.

Back