Some storms huh?

jrbills12

Hey everyone aren't these storms crazy? Anyway does anyone know where I could get some good bright coral frags. I am looking for new livestock for my tank. Also anyone see the flamethrower ricordia at seascape its incredible. Apparently you can only get it every 3 years.

what are you looking for? i've got some zoas and a few sps frags, i also have a nice green nepthea leather frag.

I got some cool corals from Seascape Studio today:) Got a really cool favites, a yellow leather, a couple chalices and an acan frag. They had vortechs on display that looked quite sexy, but alas, I am a loyal Tunze user:D

As for the storms, The Elf Man on Channel 5 wasn't happy with the five minutes they gave him on the 6pm news and he is still blithering on and on....made me miss Wheel of Fortune:hammer:

Got to love seascape they are a great store and Joe and the rest of the staff are great. Nanook from what ive read in these forums you have quite the tanks.

Well, they are pretty decent sized, but fraught with issues and they take a lot of time and money to keep running. I do enjoy it all though:)

Crazy weather, had one of the stormchasers from Discovery channel Reed Timmer cruise through Washington about 30 min ago.

If The Elf Man said trained weather spotter one more time, I swear:blown:

I understand that severe weather can wreak havoc on the masses, but MUST we spend hours and hours talking about it:confused:???

I'm a big fan of channel 4's STORM TV.
They have like 3 screens going on, with one of the screens showing all the weather people literally running back and forth from station to station like they're in the pentagon during WW3...

I also love when the weathermen slip up and say something like "And here's a really neat photo showing the destruction to an area in __________"

"Oh... Well, I shouldn't say "Neat" since that appears to be someone's car... I apologize for that"

They just get so excited to get some face time. Dave Murray could hardly contain himself when it switched to straight-line winds.

OMGZSS STRAIGHT LINE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you guys have a signal my ditect tv just says searching for signal a or b. Driving me nuts. Catching up on some recorded stuff.

So NOW my power is out... About 2 hours after it's gone though...

How long can my tank go without oxygen?
That's the main concern right?

Temp shouldn't drop too bad

Back