Some Stuff For Sale - Some Prices Lowered

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
As part of the tear down of the old tank and building of the new tanks, I'm slowing going through some equipment I no longer have a need for. I'll add more items as I have time to go through my years of hoarding equipment:D

46 Gallon Bowfront Aquarium - $25.00
Mrs griss bought this from an estate sale a couple years ago. I was going to use this in my new build, until I placed the template for the Eshopps incorrectly and drilled the hole too low for the overflow:( So, this tank could still be used with and internal overflow for anyone who would be interested in going that route.
picture.php

The hole is for a 1.5" bulkhead one the center back of the tank. Here's a pic with the location (from top) of the hole.
picture.php

There are more pictures in my Reef Central Album if you want to see more.

Last edited:
Price on the Bowfront Lowered, come on someone can use this:)

Below are a few more items I dug out this weekend.

Hydor Koralia Evolution Parts - Asking $5

This has (2) Internal magnets for Koralia Evolution Powerheads and (5) impeller/propeller covers (two of which have never been used)

picture.php

Last edited:
Two Hydor Koralia 1 Powerheads - Asking $10 for both.

Missing outside/external magnet, otherwise work fine. Update - Found one external magnet and believe the other is behind the 92 gallon tank

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Coming Soon

- 15 Gallon Drilled Tank
- Evergrow "Black Box" LED Fixture (will need some LED's replaced)

Make me an offer on anything, I want to clear this stuff out.

I’ll also take trades for Ricordea Florida, Florida/Caribbean Zoas, Florida/Caribbean Gorgonians, Rock Anemones, Caribbean snails & Hermits.

15 Gallon Tank Drilled - $15.00. Apparently, I forgot I added some plumbing and cut a prototype overflow. So, those are included.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Evergrow 120 Watt LED - $25.00 or offer a trade of Ricordea Florida;) Middle fan not working and blue lights are now out. If someone is good with electronics, this might be a good deal for them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back