Sps mini colony for $45 in southwest region forum

Problem #1 is who is going to drive to Miami to pick them up?
#2 is who gets what? This guy had to get 30 corals. Its unfortunately no wysiwyg. It will be some nice and some crap. Pics didn't look like the best stuff coming out of Bali these days.

Rob, Very correct and here are few more for ya; #3 Who is going to be the frontman and prepay by wire transfer for the shipment? #4 Who pays the broker to have the shipment cleared through US Customs? #5 Who eats the inevitable losses?

Good points :( already came bsck to reality ...... , who have some entry level 1" frags for sale :( have over a year on the hobby and now m falling in luv with the sticks

Wasn't trying to kill your excitement for getting these corals. They are 100% going to end up in this area. They will just be a little more than what was posted in the other thread. Plus you will actually get to pick the one you want instead of opening a box and having to take something whether you want it or not.

I would say call or email John or Pierre and see if there are any plans to get any of these corals. or whomever it is you generally buy coral from.

In all I think it would be easier to contact a lfs and see when they expect the wholesaler is getting a SPS shipment in. That way you know when to go to the lfs. I do have a small Milepora, ORA miami orchid, and birds nest I would be willing to sell. Pm me.

The thing is try to get those mini colony cheapest way possible if i go to a lfs they dnt going to sell it at wholesale price they have a business precisely of sell coral so they going to sell it at relugar price unfortunately i dnt have any friends who own a store either so my best bet now is buying from a hobbyist

Ps. sorry for my bad english :'(

Thanks all for the input reefpilot11 send me some pics with price if you can heres my number

407 nine2nine 6002

Back