Starter Macro Algae Pack $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

_divad

Just throwing this out there and this is super late notice I know.. But, I am heading up to Land Park (I am from Richmond, in the bay area) area tomorrow for a friends kids birthday party. I can bring some up if anyone is interested. Message me or respond on here. I will be heading up around noon.

My Macro Algae Starter Pack contains small portions of...

Caulerpa cupressoides
Chaetomorpha
Gracilaria hayi
Codium
Halimeda opuntia
Gracilaria mammilaris

If you are interested in larger pieces of Caulerpa cupressoides, Gracilaria mammilaris or Codium I can sell those individually for $15 a piece.

09b6c0a27d49f577080c587afed90331.jpg

Starter Macro Algae Pack $30

Thanks! Eats like a pig! Very fun fish. Sometimes he sleeps vertically in the Caulerpa, all smashed in. It is pretty much the cutest thing.
b315b847b81eefdf9a1e74c31be66af7.jpg

Thanks. My how the times change. When I last looked up cupressoides was a species you could keep. It was a long time ago though.

Thanks. My how the times change. When I last looked up cupressoides was a species you could keep. It was a long time ago though.
Yes -- Sad state brought on by persons in the hobby that think it is ok to release organisms from our tanks back into the oceans.

Just look at the lionfish problem in Florida and the goldfish in Lake Tahoe

Will be at ROC Frag Swap at Diablo Corals on Saturday. Can bring packs if anyone is interested.

I want to start a macro tank but need some guidance. What tips could you give to have a successful tank like yours? My first experiment with macro ended with my clean up crew eating most of it. I didn't notice any snails in your tank. Do you need a clean up crew? Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks

I keep things very simple. I have two 6500k compact flourescent flood lights (65 watt equivalent) over a 24 gallon tank. Higher light requiring stuff at the top, lower or doesn't seem to care stuff lower. Medium flow. Cerith, dwarf cerith, nerite and a couple of nassirus snails. Fish that don't eat algae. No crabs. That's all i do. I do keep algae in my display tank as well. Just types that I have found my cuc doesn't eat, generally more calciferous algaes. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I keep things very simple. I have two 6500k compact flourescent flood lights (65 watt equivalent) over a 24 gallon tank. Higher light requiring stuff at the top, lower or doesn't seem to care stuff lower. Medium flow. Cerith, dwarf cerith, nerite and a couple of nassirus snails. Fish that don't eat algae. No crabs. That's all i do. I do keep algae in my display tank as well. Just types that I have found my cuc doesn't eat, generally more calciferous algaes. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks. I appreciate the tips.

Rubber bands is what I generally do to the species that will attach. You can use glue or jam some of the algae base into porous rocks and put a little epoxy on it.

Bump for quality products. You wouldn't get disappointed on the package. Very very fair price, shipped with foam and everything triple zip lock bag.
05cb3d403759e34b299b44c13276b6f9.jpg

Just opened the package is not triple but quadruple pack. Here the box package. I spend $200+ live stocks and get a worst packing then this. [emoji39]
8da70594ce6f127f376e0d63526515bd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back