Stuff for sale

DarkFORCE

90 Gallon Glass Tank 48" L x 18" W x 24" T $150
Wood Stand for tank above $50
CPR CS102 Overflow 1200 GPH Two 1" Bulkheads 9 3/8"W with Rio 600 so no need to prime $50
2 Rio 1100's (UL Approved) with Hydors installed $15 each
Rena XP3 Canister Filter $50
Reeflo Dart (3600gph) $160

I got some whamin watermelon frags, neon dragon eyes, can frag my bam bam orange colony, some orange skirts, green bay packers, hot pink. One 3/4-1" pink and blue ric. the kenya trees I have are big like 8"when fully expanded. One small colony of xenia rock about 4" around and they extend to about 4-5" tall. I have different sizes of all these from 7-8 polyps to over 60 for the zoas.

Question:

>>CPR CS102 Overflow 1200 GPH Two 1" Bulkheads 9 3/8"W with Rio 600 so no need to prime $50

What else would be needed to use this with a sump?

-Randy

Stand show inside a little salt stains. The tank is in great shape. No problems at all. I just need to clean it up which I have been lazy. lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8133843#post8133843 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jerryz
What kind of shape is the tank and stand in? Pics?

DarkForce

Love to take that tank off your hands for ya. No cleaning on your part either. This being my problem, I'm comming from Payson after my sons game on Saturday and I have to go to Queen Creek after I make it to the dive shop. Is there anyway we could meet in Phoenix? That is if it is still available. Please let me know.

Angie

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8152593#post8152593 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dsfdbutterfly
DarkForce

Love to take that tank off your hands for ya. No cleaning on your part either. This being my problem, I'm comming from Payson after my sons game on Saturday and I have to go to Queen Creek after I make it to the dive shop. Is there anyway we could meet in Phoenix? That is if it is still available. Please let me know.

Angie

Sure we could meet somewhere. Call me at 928-252-6432

Back