Suggest a new fish

sinful

Prefer to keep it reef safe, non venomous. Currently have a pair of clowns, 2 Cardinal fish, lawnmower blenny and a sixline. What would you guys add that's compatible. 57 gallon 36 x 18 x 20.

That sixline is going to cause all sorts of problems, if it isn't already, especially when adding new fish. How's it's temperament? How big is it?

It's small. I've had these same fish for a couple years(minus the newer clowns). Just changed tanks though. The sixline has never bothered any of the others. Infact he is probably on of the less aggressive. Is it just on new additions? He didn't look twice at the clowns when they were added.

Are you wanting to add something that swims around the water column or something that stays at the bottom?

Swims would be good. Everything I have now pretty much chills. Kinda boring fish. Clowns are starting to get curious about the rbta's, but Still not hosting though.

I am huge fan of different wrasses that are available. But you mind run into an issue of the 6 line being a bully. I would look into fairy wrasses or flashers.

Very colorful and swim all day long!

I would add a Royal Gramma Basslet. They are calm, in most cases and they often stay out in the open and look cool.

I am huge fan of different wrasses that are available. But you mind run into an issue of the 6 line being a bully. I would look into fairy wrasses or flashers.

Very colorful and swim all day long!

+1

You could always add a yellow tail damsel or a talbots damsel if you want a cheap, colorful option. Those are both pretty peaceful, as far as damsels go.

I never set up an aquarium without a cleaner. I think with your size tank a couple of cleaner blennies would be perfect!

Wrasse are my fav

I love hawk fish

My splendid dotty back is awesome I got it from faois as of Saturday they had a nice smaller sized one in stock

I have a flame angel, he's an *******. From my experience with damsels he has a similar personality. Real mean...

Adding fish has been a problem, I had to hang an isolation cube in the tank with the new fish in it and rearrange all of my rock work.

FlameHawk fish probably the single coolest fish I ever had, i really miss him. Need to get another.

Be very careful with the six line mine is very calm with every fish in my tank tangs,clowns,goby's,dragonet,foxface....I should of listened to the guys at the lfs they warned me but I said he is calm ....well I murdered a flasher wrasse not even 10 mins in the tank the six line pos killed him and the flasher was twice the size ..take this information and don't waste your money or a fish ....lucky me the pos jumped into the overflow box and now lives in my garage tank....I'm currently looking for a mystery wrasse for the display

Purple fire fish, paired would b cool. I had two in my previous reef and it was cool to c how they interact with each other.

Flame hawks don't really swim around. Otherwise they are really cool, but they mostly perch.

Back