SW stores in fargo that carry corals?

despot101

I'll be in fargo next weekend and was wondering if there is any stores that carry any corals? Last time I was at K9 they had tore down their 75 and got rid of all their good stuff.:(

Thanks!

No one if Fargo carries coral which is really unfortunate as K-9 once upon a time had a nice coral tank. Petco may have some really bad looking stuff as I don't think their water quality is very good and they have bad lighting but on occasion they have some polyps or leather coral in.

I was just kind of checking I'll be ready for some more stuff in a few months. Wouldnt mind finding some sps again. Or some frogspawn.

I was lucky enough today to have some Xenia given to me today which was really nice. I hope to be able to frag some leather coral and button polyps in a few months (I'll be gone) and have a rock of mushrooms. Maybe by then the Xenia will have set up a few more places as well. My green star polyps love their original rock and have it covered but hopefully they'll start spreading as well. I've found people in the area very helpful and friendly.

GSP doesn't take long to spread at all.. I got some from Ice and its pretty much taken over the top of the rock where I placed it and is now started down the sides. I've had it like 3 month and the rock is rather large and ugly and is why I selected it.. :D

GoldeneyeRet, if you have any extra frogspawn I would love to get some from you, I live in West Fargo. Let me know if you have any extra.

Dragonfly,

I sent a PM with my contact. I have frogspawn and candycane in excess at the moment and also have sinularia and yellow polyps I would love to trade or would sell very reasonably.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11481714#post11481714 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GoldeneyeRet
Hey Despot, Ive got tons of frogspawn that I would love to share with. Im in Moorhead!

GER

I wish I had checked this earlier, I just got back from Fargo today. I'll send you a PM next time I am thinking on heading over that way. Thanks!!

Back