Tangs and clowns

The main tank I have black and white pair and the garage clowns are like a one bar or mis bar set one black and one orange I will try to get pics tonight

Are they all ocellaris? If so I think your chances of success are higher, although it's still relatively risky.

Putting the clown together is a very big risk. It might work in the short term, but almost always eventually ends up with one pair dead, especially if one of the pairs starts spawning. There are some success stories out there, but they are the exception rather than the rule.
And while I don't consider myself a clown expert, I do have 6 different pairs (with more coming) and have raised multiple spawns with success.

Are they all ocellaris? If so I think your chances of success are higher, although it's still relatively risky.
I'm not sure what type they are
Putting the clown together is a very big risk. It might work in the short term, but almost always eventually ends up with one pair dead, especially if one of the pairs starts spawning. There are some success stories out there, but they are the exception rather than the rule.
And while I don't consider myself a clown expert, I do have 6 different pairs (with more coming) and have raised multiple spawns with success.
Yeah I'm starting to think this will never work

That is a nice pair of Darwin (aka black and white) ocellaris and a pair of misbar ocellaris.

If you decide to keep the misbars and get rid of the other pair let me know!! I'll give them a good home!

Back