Tank partout lots of goodies!

jbrown11352

All livestock must be sold before any drygoods. I can send pictures through e-mail only. First to show up with cash or paypal has priority.

60G acrylic tank, stand, canopy, scwd and two returns with plumbing (not rr and has scratches)
stand and canopy appear to be oak and are in great shape $250

29G glass tank (was used as sump 4 mos. old)$40

2x96w pc retrofit (bulbs 7hr/day x 5 mos.) $120

Rio 12hf (4 mos. old) $35

Overflow w/u-tube and flex hose $40

Seio 620 (2 wks old) $35

ASM G3 (4 mos old) $250

(2)zoomed 214 powersweeps $8 each

5" red volitan(eats frozen krill and silversides, beautiful fish) $25

(2) cleaner shrimp $25 for both

Approx. 6" x 8" frogspawn 11 full heads 6 babies $70

Blue/Purple rics Approx. 20 available $10 each

3" x 5" pom pom xenia approx. 20 stalks $50 or $5/stalk

Beautiful orange tree sponge stands 5" tall attached to rock(Had for 4 mos. never been out of the water) $50

80-100lbs lr some with zoos shrooms attached big pieces $3/lb or $220 for all

80lbs ls with many hermits a few snails and 2 sand sifters $100

Drygoods available now:

30" current usa 2 x 65w fixture w/ moonlights( used for 3 weeks @ 6hrs/ day) Packaged back up in box as it came $150

Prism deluxe skimmer $40

How do you want to handle the rics... are you selling the whole rock for $10/head, or were you going to try and break it up.

Just wondering.

I'll try to help ya with pics in a sec

Actually, I am at work and don't have a resizer. Try to get them smaller and use www.imageshack.us or something similiar to host them. Use the IMG tags and put the url that the hosting size gives you.

I'll take a handful of rics if possible. Maybe Yelo and I could split them or something.

Regarding the zoos, it looks like they are attached to the large live rock pieces? Am I mistaken. Interested in the green/purple ones.

Intrested in Rics, xenia, and some rock. Would love to come pick up on Sunday night, or a week night next week. Please PM for a time that works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Would you be available after 1pm tomorrow for pickup of the frogspawn (if you still have it)? I'm going out to Riverside to pickup some other items and wanted to make one trip out to the IE. The guy lives off Limonite and I'm meeting him at 1pm tomorrow. Let me know. I've pm'd my info.

Thanks.
Brian

Is the Rio 12HF sold? How much to ship to 45365?

I'm running one now as my return, but a backup wouldn't be a bad idea.

Back