Red ORA zoa's $25
Green polyp toadstool $20
White polyp Devil's Hand leather $15
Purple orange yellow green zoa's $15
Neon green nepthea $20
Greens rhodactis mushroom $10

$100 if you come and buy it all.

(All of the LPS have 3 - 15 heads)

Some background info on this tank: I have been battling dinoflagellates for about a year now. They are not Ostreopsis so if you have the willpower and a balanced tank, or even better a dedicated coral quarantine, then you could probably defeat them with ease. I have a BioCube 29, so my options were always limited in the battle. This species completely went away when I forced a hair algae bloom and returned when the hair algae disappeared. I am confident if your tank has an algae turf scrubber, you will not deal with these.

It's also worth mentioning that some of the coral are pale, because I have been going the no water change/minimal feeding route in my fight against them. As soon as these corals are added to a nutrient-rich tank, they will color up with time. The rainbow acan that is for sale is currently orange and purple because of my specific lighting spectrum, but the guy I bought it from had it under metal halide and it was every color in the rainbow. I can dig up a picture from the day I bought it if need be.

I am in Palm Harbor, cash only please.

First person to buy 5 or more coral will also get a free unopened 4oz bag of LRS Reef Frenzy Nano (I only have 1).

Here's a picture of the tank from when it was happy and healthy.

dcB8joWh.jpg

Last edited:
Back