Tanks and LR for sale

K-ROK

I have freshly cured live rock for sale - probably over 100# for $3.00/lb. I also have the following:

35gal. hex setup - $100.00 includes tank,stand, hob filter, top and lights.

75gal. setup - $400.00 - includes wet/dry sump, HOB filter, heater, LR, sand, powerhead, stand, glass tops, light, and livestock. (Niger Trigger and large Snowflake Eel. I'll also throw in a skimmer that will fit into the wet/dry - just needs a small air pump.

25gal. tall setup - $125.00 includes tank, stand, top, light, heater, LR and livestock. (2 damsels, 3 false percula clowns, 1 Anthias, medium hermits.)

55gal. setup - $100.00 includes, tank, iron stand, tops, standard lights, heater, HOB filter.

I also have a nice skimmer - used but in box rated for a 75gal. tank - $40

100gal. rubbermaid tub - $100

300gal. rubbermaid tub - $150

I don't really want to sell this stuff but I need to pay some bills off and I want to be able to concentrate on my 155gal. reeftank. I'm located in Ashtabula County and can email pics if needed.

Just though I would let you know that you are going to have a difficult time selling those Rubbermaid poly tanks at those prices. The 100gal are $69.98 and the 300gal is $196.48 at Tractor Supply.
Hope that helps :)

Kevin...forgot to ask in my reply PM...could you send some snaps of the 75g set up and the 25g setup to the tds.net email that I gave you in my first PM...if you have a chance...

Thanks!

PM Box cleared

I'll take some updated pics tonight and get them sent.

The skimmer is an Odyssea PS 75.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10403692#post10403692 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by itZme
Just though I would let you know that you are going to have a difficult time selling those Rubbermaid poly tanks at those prices. The 100gal are $69.98 and the 300gal is $196.48 at Tractor Supply.
Hope that helps :)

I don't know if it matters or not but these are drilled with bulkheads - has pvc with ball valves and unions. (3 drilled holes) Would make a great sump, fuge, fragtank, or lookdown tank.

Back