TBRC Aug 8th meeting

Mrs Postal

Our August meeting will be at home of our Education/Membership Director, Zach Ostroff (zachfishman here on RC). Address is 1494 63rd AVE S, St Petersburg 33705. We are planning a frag auction as well. So if your tank is crowded and you are a 2015 TBRC member, please come sell your wares! The meeting starts at 6pm and please be sure to bring a food item to share. The club will provide drinks(sodas/water) for everyone and we will also have our monthly membership drawing.

I will be there solo.

Frag auction will be just in time for us to start buying again, lol.

I've been posting on here for quite awhile... Been lurking on main reef central since around 2012 or so. I've maintained a reef tank in some shape or size since 1999! I love the hobby. I would like to join. Can I just pay at the meeting?

I've been posting on here for quite awhile... Been lurking on main reef central since around 2012 or so. I've maintained a reef tank in some shape or size since 1999! I love the hobby. I would like to join. Can I just pay at the meeting?

U can pay at meeting and or via PayPal.

Roger

How much is it to join? I just got back into the hobby and live in st Petersburg.

Single memberships are $25. Do come to the August meeting to see what we're all about! You don't have to be a member to attend meetings, but only members get access to things like the club PAR meter, club library, selling of frags at auctions (August!), etc.

I just want to say that all the pieces we got at the last auction are doing great, and I hope that the same quality is available this time!

Back