Thanks

seesick

Michael wagner
I just wanted to thank you all for your hospitality the other night at the Ocean Keepers meeting. I thouroughly enjoyed myself. It is nice to know that their are a few sane people in this world along with all the crazy yahoos. ERRRRRRRR, i mean non-fish enthusiasts. I was impressed by al of the wonderful people at the meeting. It is nice to spend time with people who share similar interests. So on Friday I was bumping around town doing my regular stop at all of the fish stores in town. As i rolled up to Southwest Reef Company to my pleasent surprise, there was Mr & Mrs. Witchdoctor carrying stuff inside. Puzzled and bewildered by this usually I would think they would be carrying numerous boxes filled with fish murchandise to their vehicle. Both of them were working hard; while Rob was hardly working. Just kidding..He was supervising. A good time was had by all. It is rare to see people doing a little bro-bono work in this world anymore. It is refreshing to see that. The store was officially baptised by one of its first floods. An overflowing 75 gallon. Anyway, the store is looking great It is in a conveinent location. Just a hand gernades toss away from the new Coral Island. Oops!!! I mean a stones throw away. Ahh okay for all of you politically correct people; a shouting distance. I went by Clark's as wel. They had alot of new softies that were pretty cool and they also got in three sharks this week. Worth the trip just to take a look especially if you have never seen a smooth hound. They acro tank had a bunch of nice frags (Thanks to Thor A.K.A crazy4acros). Beep Beep Beep. Thats my Neptune Pager going off. My PH level is dropping. I better go. I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting on the 18th.

Went by Southwest Reef Company today and the place is looking great!!! Big props to the boys down there making it happen! (Beep Beep Beep) oh snap my Cal level is dropping! LOL hahaaa

Back