the new guy

chefbill

Just found this forum, after having had my reef tanks for 18 months, and been a member of RC for the same time.

With Brett having closed, and me not really liking Wayne's so much, and Petland over priced and not alot of selection, it would be great to meet some other locals for advice, trades and BSing. I don't get up to Beef's very often, and have never bought anything other than CUC and equiptment online, so any ither source is great.

Just saying hi and looking foreward to hearing from everyone.

Hey hey... I'm with you 100%.

I just took a trip into Elgin and Schaumburg last Friday to visit Beyond the Reef and Sea Escapes. Pretty nice but Bretts prices clobbered them.

I've never ordered any livestock online so I'm also trying to find some better local resources.

I'm on the Rockford Reefers mailing list but so far the only meeting has been out of town I believe. Maybe we need to strengthen this local group we ha e here for group buys, etc.

I am the Rockford Reefers club president. I hope to have a summer BBQ in the next month and then start regular meetings again in the fall. Typically we take the summer off from meeting. I organize group buys with active members fairly regularly. You guys are welcome to attend any events.

I am the Rockford Reefers club president. I hope to have a summer BBQ in the next month and then start regular meetings again in the fall. Typically we take the summer off from meeting. I organize group buys with active members fairly regularly. You guys are welcome to attend any events.

Sounds great!!! I will try to make some upcoming events.

I post here and on another forum as well as our facebook page, mailing list and our website. If you are not on the mailing list pm me your email and I will get you added.

Thanks

Back