The Reef Chemistry Forum

The Reef Chemistry Forum is not a widely known term or concept. Can you provide more context or information about what you are looking for?

Welcome! The reef chemistry forum is A forum for discussion of all topics relating to reef aquarium chemistry. Anything, but not limited to, the basics of nitrifying bacteria on ammonia, to figuring out an issue with a tank based on its testing levels.

I thought the google bot was named Bard? Are there even lesser bots?

Greetings all... I am getting back into reefing after a 10-year hiatus .Plan on spending more time deeper into studying this time around have had 10 gallon to 55 gallon in the past with decent luck. will be starting around 25-35 gallons this time, due to a small living space. suggestions on a good reef chemistry book(s) would be fine. Looking forward to meeting all of you virtually over time....

Welcome back! As for books, I honestly can’t help there as most things are online. @JohnL @griss any reef chem book recomendations?

A book I’ve heard is fun is @Paul B book “The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist: A 60-Year history of Fish Keeping”

I don’t recall any books on Chemistry as by the time I understood how important it could be in the hobby, the internet was around and I got all my Chem knowledge right here.

Greetings all... I am getting back into reefing after a 10-year hiatus .Plan on spending more time deeper into studying this time around have had 10 gallon to 55 gallon in the past with decent luck. will be starting around 25-35 gallons this time, due to a small living space. suggestions on a good reef chemistry book(s) would be fine. Looking forward to meeting all of you virtually over time....
Welcome back Billyboy. Are you looking for a book focused just on chemistry?

Back