Reef chemistry calculator.

192clark

I had used a reef chemistry calculator at diesyst.com/chemcalc/chem_calc3.html. My security suite McAfee will not let me in. I use Randy Holmes Farley's 2 part recipes for my additives. When I go to some calculators they work for the products they sell. Please direct me to a calculator I can use.
Thank you

I had used a reef chemistry calculator at diesyst.com/chemcalc/chem_calc3.html. My security suite McAfee will not let me in. I use Randy Holmes Farley's 2 part recipes for my additives. When I go to some calculators they work for the products they sell. Please direct me to a calculator I can use.
Thank you
My URL for that is slightly different.

Reef Chemistry Calculator

I'm having the same issue. I'll try to figure it out.
Something changed, it's showing up as secure now.

calc.png

My Mac opens it fine.
Ya, my windows PC with chrome calls it a secure site, my Linux laptop with chrome calls it an unsecure site. It opens with both but I might have changed a setting on the Linux to make it load the unsecure site and forgot about it.

That whole page is Javascript so I wouldn't be surprised if that was a possible issue.

Thank you
Back to your original question, I forgot @reefing102 put this thread together, so perhaps there is something usable for you in there:

Reef Keeping Calculators

Back