The Scleractinia Shallows

Thanks Matt, bring it over next visit Dom :)

11.jpg

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg that thing is crazy amazing Domster.............. :spin3:

You know what i really think though, don't ya buddy...... ( cough roof it, cough cough ) :hmm4:
Even you could make an exception for this! :eek2: I know you have a sneaky soft spot!

Agreed! Toss it in my tank.
Good to see you Andrew!
haha might be a long toss :lol:

Thanks Matt, bring it over next visit Dom :)

11.jpg
hahaha it almost looks like it's mean to be there :lolspin:

Nice pics Dom!
That hammer is amazing.....the most yellow that I've ever seen....
:inlove::inlove::inlove:
Thanks Alex :beer:
It's pretty special isn't it! The LFS I got it from got blasted with messages about it haha they have some absolute gems every now and then!

Hey Dom, what is happening out at Deer park? Dave hasn't up dated his Facebook page in ages with news of new SPS shipments. I live in Ferntree Gully, so cant always get out there on the off chance. Is he still renovating?

Hey Dom, what is happening out at Deer park? Dave hasn't up dated his Facebook page in ages with news of new SPS shipments. I live in Ferntree Gully, so cant always get out there on the off chance. Is he still renovating?

Just now catching up Dom, tank looking fantastic. Yellow hammer thingy is ... yellow.

Vision , patience and excellence in one glass box . Nice work Sir!

Yeah! It's filling in nicely.
Still love the gold hammer.
Hope it's the size of Thor's Hammer by now!!

Matt, we may never know!

Marty

Thanks guys, the tank and I are still alive. Unfortunately the tank has been coming in a little lower on my list of things to do than I would really like. Depression can be a real "C U Next Tuesday".

However, due to some nice posts the other day on FB and the evil Reef two Reef lol I managed to get into gear last night and have started a major overhaul and rescape of the tank :) There's some filthy **** in there hahaha

So we're both alive, trudging along and getting there slowly! I'm really hoping to whip the tank into shape in the next three weeks before we're off to a holiday in the US for three weeks!

Whilst it may seem like an insurmountable mountain at times, chipping away at the tank can be a wonderful stress relief mate. Yell out if you need a hand at all

Whilst it may seem like an insurmountable mountain at times, chipping away at the tank can be a wonderful stress relief mate. Yell out if you need a hand at all
It did feel great doing some real tank work! Going to get a couple barrels of NSW and really start working through it!
I appreciate it Sam :)

Thanks guys, the tank and I are still alive. Unfortunately the tank has been coming in a little lower on my list of things to do than I would really like. Depression can be a real "C U Next Tuesday".

However, due to some nice posts the other day on FB and the evil Reef two Reef lol I managed to get into gear last night and have started a major overhaul and rescape of the tank :) There's some filthy **** in there hahaha

The gap between the 2 rock formations is sweeeeeeeet.
I really like it!!!!

Now, get rid of that coral in the sandbed and clean that back and side panels.
I don't think that you're in to get your cat disapointed with you.
Do I need to repost that picture???Do I??????
:lolspin::lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

Best wishes mate!

The gap between the 2 rock formations is sweeeeeeeet.
I really like it!!!!

Now, get rid of that coral in the sandbed and clean that back and side panels.
I don't think that you're in to get your cat disapointed with you.
Do I need to repost that picture???Do I??????
:lolspin::lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

Best wishes mate!
It's a little less obvious now but still a gap to separate the flubber out haha

I'm still in the process.. sheesshh :lol: I'm waiting till I'm happy with the scape then the cleanup will begin :celeb1: I will be leaving the algae on the overflow as the fish love grazing from it so I won't be taking away their snack board haha

Well, here's a few new and nicer pics of what I've done so far!

The dendro island I've create has started showing some happiness!

And just some general pics of the new scape works!

Hey Dom, I have a brother who is always battling that same c u next tuesday and it can be debilitating.
I’m happy to see that you have beaten the biggest hurdle and gotten started.
Looking good!
Have a great trip.
May I ask where you are going in the US?

Hey Dom, I have a brother who is always battling that same c u next tuesday and it can be debilitating.
I'm happy to see that you have beaten the biggest hurdle and gotten started.
Looking good!
Have a great trip.
May I ask where you are going in the US?
Oh it's lots of fun, to be fair though it's been so much better in the last couple of years as it has since I can remember :) Just means things suffer sometimes and it's been the tank of late. Since doing the big clean and overhaul the tank has received more love and attention than it has in a while :D the fish and lps are loving all the extra frozen food too! haha

We're off for three weeks and the trip involves
- San Diegoi for a couple days (my parents live there now)
- Then we're heading up north to your lovely country and doing 6 days in Quebec with my parents as well which we're all super super excited for!!
- After that, we're heading our separate ways and Georgia and I are spending 12 days in New York! We'll be spending some time with Georgia's sister and her husband as they're in NYC :)

We can't wait! It's the first "real" holiday Georgia and I have been on and it'll be amazing to have three weeks together as we've only had evenings together for the last three years or so! She was working during week while I was studying and I was working weekends lol and now that I've finished studying, I'm working during the week and she's doing weekends haha

It's exciting haha :celeb3::celeb3:

It's a little less obvious now but still a gap to separate the flubber out haha

I'm still in the process.. sheesshh :lol: I'm waiting till I'm happy with the scape then the cleanup will begin :celeb1: I will be leaving the algae on the overflow as the fish love grazing from it so I won't be taking away their snack board haha

That's Andrew's influence!!!!!
You're putting that nice yeloow flubber alone in the corner.....
Bad reefer! Bad reefer!!!!
:lol2:

It's almost midnight and I'm going to clean my back panel now.....:sad1::sad1::sad1:
I just want to live in peace with a dirt pannel......but.....I CAN'T.....:spin2:

Oh it's lots of fun, to be fair though it's been so much better in the last couple of years as it has since I can remember :) Just means things suffer sometimes and it's been the tank of late. Since doing the big clean and overhaul the tank has received more love and attention than it has in a while :D the fish and lps are loving all the extra frozen food too! haha

We're off for three weeks and the trip involves
- San Diegoi for a couple days (my parents live there now)
- Then we're heading up north to your lovely country and doing 6 days in Quebec with my parents as well which we're all super super excited for!!
- After that, we're heading our separate ways and Georgia and I are spending 12 days in New York! We'll be spending some time with Georgia's sister and her husband as they're in NYC :)

We can't wait! It's the first "real" holiday Georgia and I have been on and it'll be amazing to have three weeks together as we've only had evenings together for the last three years or so! She was working during week while I was studying and I was working weekends lol and now that I've finished studying, I'm working during the week and she's doing weekends haha

It's exciting haha :celeb3::celeb3:

Wow! What a trip. Well, San Diego is one of my favorite places. So beautiful..the coast is just heavenly. You have to go to the scripps aquarium.
6 days in Quebec City only or the province? Will you be in Montreal?
New York is always an experience. It's crazy town in a good way..... mostly!

Back