The Scleractinia Shallows

Wow!!! I haven't been in here for a minute. Your tank has come a long way, it's looking gorgeous. Great work Dom

Curse you dom! You never answered my Coral Essentials question on what you used, I had to come all the way over here to ask ! :D

It's finally available at the states. A friend gifted me some Aminos and so far I actually quite like them.. But I'm interested in what all you're currently using from CE.

Oh man I wish I could teach your cat to fetch that red tenuis out of your tank :) I see a few nice colonies in there as well. Are you using a filter on your pics? What about that tenuis, how's it doing now?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sorry about the lack of updates on the tank everyone! Been crazy around these parts of late!

Love the colour!

Very beautiful colors Dom!!!!
Thanks guys!! I appreciate the compliments

Wow!!! I haven't been in here for a minute. Your tank has come a long way, it's looking gorgeous. Great work Dom
Hey stranger! haha thanks for the compliments man, means a lot coming from you!! We're getting there slowly :D

Curse you dom! You never answered my Coral Essentials question on what you used, I had to come all the way over here to ask ! :D
I know I answered you on the Devil's Forum according to RC haha but here's my current list of what I'm using:
- Chroma+, Vibrance+ & Energy+
- Amino & Gro
- Boron and Bromide
- Trace A, B, and B
- KI3 (practically lugols)

Oh man I wish I could teach your cat to fetch that red tenuis out of your tank :) I see a few nice colonies in there as well. Are you using a filter on your pics? What about that tenuis, how's it doing now?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
haha she's banned from the study! She cannot be trusted at all haha thanks man!
No filters on the pics, just white balance and a minor touch up! :) Which tenuis too man??

Tank is still kicking along and things are looking good if I do say so myself haha

I'm truly not a hammer or torch fan but holy **** this guy blew me away and I HAD TO HAVE IT haha

That is a pretty sweet hammer torch. Australia has some of the sickest ones. How come its not very elongated?

Wow a true yellow hammer awesome! I had a nice big one once upon a time.

Tank really looks like it's starting to fill in well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a pretty sweet hammer torch. Australia has some of the sickest ones. How come its not very elongated?
Oh definitely! It's easily the nicest hammer I've ever seen!! I would say it's nice and compact to it simply being that way and not having settled fully yet. I'm hoping it stays like that as I can't afford it to be super long haha

Wow a true yellow hammer awesome! I had a nice big one once upon a time.

Tank really looks like it's starting to fill in well done!
Yeah, blew my mind haha

Thanks man :D

Like button pushed!
Honestly I wish they had that feature. The closest thing is the "rate the thread". Give that a whirl.
:beer::beer::beer:

That hammer is stunning! Rest of the tank looks fantastic too, but the hammer is quite the eye catcher.
Thanks man, it's okay to admit you can only see the hammer and the rest of the tank is just the background :lolspin: it's just stunning!

Omg that thing is crazy amazing Domster.............. :spin3:

You know what i really think though, don't ya buddy...... ( cough roof it, cough cough ) :hmm4:

Thanks Matt, bring it over next visit Dom :)

11.jpg

Back