The time has come Display for sale and FOWLR.

floridascape

The time has come where I'm going to part with my reef systems. Work has become too busy and I'm going to be moving soon so I would like to start this painful process. Currently I have two different systems running a FOWLR and a fully mixed reef display. I would like to start trying to sell the display complete but if this is not possible I will begin parting it out, starting with first come first serve. I will be parting out the FOWLR unless someone is interested in the whole system. Let's start with my display, It's a fully stocked reef ready 54g corner tank with matching stand in maple trim. Its t5 lit by a 6 bulb tek running a combination of ATI and Giesman tubes. Circulation pumps include a mp20 and a 1600 gph Tetra Return. Coralife 65 protein skimmer with an upgraded pump, custom 10g sump with baffles and a manual ATO the tank is fully grown in and has been established for nearly 4 years.
Equipment
54g reef ready corner tank and stand.
6 bulb Tek Fixture with 4x ATI 2x Giesman
Mp20 blue box
1600 GPh Tetra Return
Coralife 65 protein skimmer with upgraded pump.
10g custom sump.
Manual 3g ATO
Fans, power strips, mag float, Timers etc"¦
40#s of LR 3 lrg pieces
Livestock
1 green mandarin goby that's been established for over a year.
Sps
Hawkins Echinata colony
Yellow lokani colony
Green slimmer
Giant neon green Birdsnest colony
Red planet
Incredible hulk colony
2x Bonsai colonys
Ora scrips stagcolony
Green mille
Sunset mille
Purple digata
Blue green Hydnophora
Lrg jedi mind tricks monti
Mystic sunset monti
Monti undata
X factor cap
Red cap
And others"¦
LPS
8x Lg designer chalices (Miami hurricane, watermelon, joker, mummy's eye, 3g mummy's eye, criminal minds, big mac, Cyclops, and golden sherbert.)
7x LG Acan Lord colonies
2x Acan Echinata
12 head purple tip green hammer
7 head green/ purple bicolor hammer
Tricolor warcoral
Lg green neon orange moth fungai
Purple fungia that is currently trying to split
Lrg pink and blue double mouth trachy brain
10+ head Duncan
10+ head rainbow Lobo
8 head Neon Trumpet
Cup coral
Yuma with a baby
Zoas
15+ Candy apple reds colony
3 utter chaos polyos
50+ nuke greens
50+ mean greens
50+ jays signature palys
15+ Hallie berrys
10+ captain Americas
15+ vivid rainbows
5 pink zippers
50+ solar flares
10+ bam bams
50+ purple hornets
40+ red hornets
10+ everlasting gobstoppers
And more
$1500obo
20141231_154824.jpg

The FOWLR is a Look down system with aprxmtly 200#s of LR and 30#s of live sand It is sun driven and has a Reef Octopus skimmer as a return system, There are several pumps and powerheads in the main tub for flow. The system houses a lrg atlantic blue tang that ive had for 2 years a oscellaris clown, a red hawkfish and a bicolor damsel and clean-up crew.
Equipment if you would like to see photos of this system let me know and ill get them.
100 gallon livestock trough circle.
2x 13 gallon buckets
180g Reef Octopus
5x return pumps/ circulation pumps
200#s Liverock
Livestock
1 md/lg Atlantic Blue Tang
1 oscellaris clown
1 red hawkfish
1 bicolor damsel
Various Discosima and hairy mushrooms
500$ obo
If there is an in-particular item that you are interested in plz let me know and I will make a list of inquirers in case I have to Part it out.

I'd be interested in tank/stand if you split it up. Can u get a 30" sump underneath it?

Last edited:
Somone is pending buying the majority of the coral. If this falls through i will beging parting it out in order of inquiry.

Back