The Time Is Finally Here...

ct_vol

Reefing On My Mind
Team RC
College Football Season begins tonight!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! :D I have to stay on campus till 8:30 to listen to a speaker talk about a Professional Awareness Program... :(

But I'll turn on the NC State vs. University of South Carolina when I get home...

Anyone planning to watch the game???

Or maybe Clemson vs. Alabama Saturday night???

I know a few of you guys will be watch UT vs. UCLA on Monday!!!

Anyone else as excited as I am!?!?!?!

I'm only disappointed UT isn't playing Saturday... :( Stupid Class Tuesday morning... :mad:

South Carolina - NC State is on tommorrow night Randy:lol:

I'm pumped though:D

I have class Tuesday morning too you know and that's not stopping me:p

Chris

TIDE.jpg

......I'm gonna puke:p

I did hear the Crimson tide was handing out Escalades:lol:

.....if your a 5 star recruit that is.......zzzzzzzing!

Last edited:
Crap... lol I thought it was Thursday because the speaker was for my Accounting class... **** **** **** I was just about to turn on the game too... :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13241283#post13241283 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishdoc11
......I'm gonna puke:p

I did hear the Crimson tide was handing out Escalades:lol:

.....if your a 5 star recruit that is.......zzzzzzzing!

LOL I heard that this morning too... It was all over Sports Talk today... :D

hah hah...No *I'm* puking now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13240856#post13240856 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishdoc11
South Carolina - NC State is on tommorrow night Randy.

dumbdonkey.

I was thinking that too... I usually Grill out, put some cheese dip in a mini crock pot, drink beer and eat sausage and peppers the first game day... :p

can't wait til monday!

i'm signing up for the quarterback club this year since i'm working downtown now on mondays. yay!

anybody going on the 13th?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13241964#post13241964 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
I was thinking that too... I usually Grill out, put some cheese dip in a mini crock pot, drink beer and eat sausage and peppers the first game day... :p

Wow...way to blow those early morning workouts.

Actually...you could look at it this way "I work out a lot so I can eat a lot!"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13244225#post13244225 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EvilMel
"I work out a lot so I can eat a lot!"

This would be the optimist way of looking at it... ;) I've actually done very well freaking running all over campus trying to balance my work and class schedule... I've lost almost 5 lbs in the past week... :rolleyes:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I am headed to the airport in the morning. Why? cause i am headed to LAX to spend some time in cali and then monday i will be wearing all orange in the rose bowl to watch UT Sh*t stomp UCLA. So excited!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13244395#post13244395 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
TI've lost almost 5 lbs in the past week... lol [/B]
5 pounds in one week? Holy poop.

That's impressive.

I can't lose 5 pounds in three weeks. Too bad you're not going running out this way or I'd go run with you (even if it was early morning or during the day).

Where the p1ss do you work out on campus??? The Bubble was closed the other day when I went there with time to kill in between classes... HYPR is too confusing, and there was a class in the weight room...

T recs (the rec center) is the best place. It's right next to the intramural fields which are next to the bubble. Parking close isn't the easiest but if your walking it's not a problem.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13248266#post13248266 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishdoc11
T recs (the rec center) is the best place.

Yep; now that my brother Andrew goes to UT (masters in nutrition), he's been using it and says he loves it. Makes me miss UT :(

Back