Thinking of becoming a member.

mpyers

I've been wanting to join a reef club. CORA is nearest me I believe. What does it take to become a member. And what does the membership consist of?

There is a couple of us in Zanesville so your not along out here. CORA will cost you $12 and your get admission to the events throughout the year including the swap next month.
And you get to use the clubs web site CORAREEF.org
I'm near Sonora and Joe (JH2PIZZA) is in Norwich.

Where do i sign up? I'm right in the middle of Cambridge.

Tell me about your tank. How long have you been reefing? I started in January and I'm full blown addicted.

Our website is corareef.org. The new membership link is at the top right of the homepage.

DEFINITELY check out the frag swap next month. The details are on the homepage.

Thanks. I'm planning on attending the swap. Im extra happy it lands on Ohio State's bye week!

Where do i sign up? I'm right in the middle of Cambridge.

Tell me about your tank. How long have you been reefing? I started in January and I'm full blown addicted.

Well I've been in this a little longer, since the mid 80's and Joe has been in it probably since the 90's. I presently have a 300 gal DT in the process of being rebooted and Joe just installed what I think is a custom 200ish gal DT. Make sure you make it to the frag swap in a few weeks as you can learn a LOT in a few hrs from some really experienced people. You can get on reeftrader.com and see some of what will be there. Also get signed up on corareef.org which is the clubs internet site.

Back