Third Time's A Charm!

I've been following this along for awile and just looked at it again. Amazing and WOW, the whole project looks great and the rooms tie together great too.

OK I have to ask....do you know the brand and color of the light green paint on the wall?

Looks awesome. (so does the tank ha ha)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14008280#post14008280 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PotRoast
OK I have to ask....do you know the brand and color of the light green paint on the wall?

Looks awesome. (so does the tank ha ha)

It was actually a custom mix from Diamond Vogel.

Brad

hey not to change the topic but i noticed something and think this is a great setup! I noticed on the 2nd setup you removed the sand. I currently have sand and really am startin to think it is a huge mess. Is it a good idea to just have a bare bottom? I am having problems keeping the sand to stay down. I have 3 powerheads in my 75 and they are pointed up.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13752255#post13752255 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dascharisma
Sorry for the delay. Life has been hectic.

I will try to get some new pics up in the next couple of days. I have 9 or 10 new corals, and a few new fish. I had planned on finishing the stocking by now, but one thing has led to another, and its still not quite done. Once I add the last few frags, i need to order new bulbs. Believe it or not, I have been running my 4 Radiums for a full year! I guess that goes to show how much the so called experts know. Most people say you need to replace Radiums every 5 or 6 months. My tank is looking better than ever, and I am getting decent growth and good coloration. My algae has also significantly resided.

Now for the big news that has slowed my updates. A couple of weeks ago my wife found out she is pregnant! We have been wanting kids for quite awhile, and now its finally going to happen. It looks like the tank is getting finished at exactly the right time, since something tells me the monthly tank budget is going by the wayside.

Brad

dascharisma,
On one post you said you had an ASM G5 do you still have it and if so what is the real height of it as a member needs to know if one to fit under his tank.

Back