This is BAD!!!

I'd like to do a tank like one of those Marineland tanks. But I'd like a coast to coast overflow on the back instead of the small ones they have in the corners.

Amanda,
I would like to believe I could do something like that in the future but the additional costs scare the crap out of me.

Mike,
You mentioned your ten minute water change. You need to put that on the list to show me tomorrow when I come by.

Brian

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12865136#post12865136 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jay03GT
I'd like to do a tank like one of those Marineland tanks. But I'd like a coast to coast overflow on the back instead of the small ones they have in the corners.

You can order them with different overflow configurations. They are drilling mine for 3- 2" bulk heads on 1 end because its going to be a peninsula.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12863831#post12863831 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefrubble
If I would try to go any larger , the tank would become my coffin .

AHAHHHHAHAHA :eek1: oh! that was somewhere between awful and funny!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864994#post12864994 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb
I can do a 60 gallon water change, including adding the salt to RO/DI water for the next change in 10 minutes or less, most of that time sitting down.

dang, u da man!

u must have it down to a science!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12867507#post12867507 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Thrashie
dang, u da man!

u must have it down to a science!
This is in the garage.
DSC00191-1.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

This is where it comes through the wall into the aquarium.
DSC00254.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

This the in between.
DSC00009.jpg

DSC_2739.jpg

My Dart return pump pumps the water out of the sump, through the wall, and into the sewer pipe in front of the house.

The pump in the garage pumps the 60 gallons of saltwater from the garage to the sump.

Turn one valve and the 60 gallons of RO/DI water in the top barrel goes into the bottom barrel. I add the salt and the two mixing pumps in the bottom barrel get it ready for the next change.

Back