This is interesting !!!

As I think this could be a great tool. The online calibration seems like a great tool as well.

I wonder how they are going to test for Alk since even Neptune doesn't.

I hope they can get that thing to the market soon, it's been several years in the making. This and automatic water changes... and I'm good.

According to there Facebook page ,they will be showing this off on MACNA this September .

It sounds amazing and seems great. Waiting to see it in action. Running costs are key. The discs have to be a price that will keep you buying them when needed.

Man...I'm getting a too good to be true vibe from this one but it would be sweet!! $35 per disc and they last 90 days. I would pay for that if it is reliable

This thing would be awesome! Send me an alert from the phone app when I need to add 2 part. A lot less guessing and wasted time :)

Interesting to see this and wonder how much the unit itself will cost. $35 for the disks isn't bad at all since we can buy test kits that are more expensive then that.

I wonder how robust it will be? If anything can cause a false reading? It has a rotating wheel, wonder with the moving part how reliable that will be in the long term? looks interesting though

Why show it with a picture of an Oscar? (freshwater). The saltwater hobby is where the people with the deep pockets are that spend $$$ on keeping their tank parameters up! LOL. Now they say to replace the disk every 30 days.

(OK the video shows a saltwater tank, LOL)

Not to mention the amount that you spend on test kits or probes. It'd be cool if it was Apex ready, then you could have a doser controlled by it.

"MindStream monitor and initial replaceable sensor disc: in the $700-900 range retail.
Replaceable sensor discs: in the $30-50 range retail. We recommend that the disc be replaced at least every 30 days in order to maintain optimal accuracy."
Nope, too much $$$.

$20,000 + on A reef system that houses $10k plus in live stock.m it's worth it. 29 bio cube maybe not so much.

What about a 3000$ system that houses 1000$ of stuff? Being able to be alerted that something is about to go wrong before it happens. It's worth it. What about peace of mind while your away. Also worth it. I agree discs could be better priced and to hit the mass market I ink we will see it fall. I supported with a unit to be delivered in dec. can't wait

Dang that might be enough to drag me back into the hobby..
I mean technically I never left because I still have a 12G nano running but man I would love to get big again and something like this with an Auto WC System...

Count me in!!!

Back