Thought I would bring some friends along to STARS!

deehz

As the title states, bringing some of my friends along. Enjoy!

First Thread! :dance:

Attachments

• DSCN0160.jpg
    DSCN0160.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0168.jpg
    DSCN0168.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0181.jpg
    DSCN0181.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0183.jpg
    DSCN0183.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
Justin,
I did a massive cleaning on the tank: pumps, powerheads, skimmer, sand, water change, etc. I also did some algae "weeding" that was starting to attach itself on some of the corals including giving "afro" a haircut.

Well, he did not like the haircut one bit and passed away!:sad1: Now the tank looks very sad w/o him. He was my very first purchase.

RIP "afro" in reef heaven.

Attachments

• DSCN0160.jpg
    DSCN0160.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
bummer. i can give you a replacement if you need one. i think two in my tank are overkill.

i scrubbed mine with a toothbrush and they lived. i think i used the fresh water rinse only on the spines and tried not to get any on the body.

Deehz "“ Sorry to hear about "œafro"!! I've got some Xenia if you want :) (OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!). They are good phosphate sponges!!! ;)

Jay

Guys, thanks for the nice offers. I realized that after "afro" passed on, there was another urchin in the tank! :bounce1: So, I guess I will see what happens with Jr.?

Thanks!

cool another pencil? or is it a long spine? when i got two i thought it would be cool to see little ones, but either they are the same sex, or they don't dig each other.

I don't know. It starting to look like a long spine. Time will tell.

Justin, Is your tank still "fishless"? I have a maroon clown that is fat and happy that needs a good home. If you want him, let me know.

Quite possibly I am going to give up my Coris Wrasse as well. He is beautiful. They say they are not reef safe but the one I have has been and is very shy. Here is some pics of him online, he is a juvenile right now.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+1379+365&pcatid=365

yeah still fishless. i need to figure out when i want to add fish again. my little girl asked if we could get her silver fish dora and boots again (chromis pair).

thanks for the offer! i will talk to the family and see if they would like it.

Back