Too large fish population?

jpg001

Hello.

I have a reef tank started with dry stones seeded with bacteria in blisters and live bacteria from natural seawater.
I started this tank at the beginning of September 2020.
It is intended for soft corals and SPS with fish.

Tota capacity of the tank: 570l
The tank itself:
- 375l (120 * 60 * 52cm) (47 * 24 * 20 inches)
- Its decanter under the tank: 165l.
- it is fitted with two 6095 Tunze mixing pumps synchronized to create a swell effect.
- it is equipped with a Red Sea RSK 900 skimmer
- a Jecod DCP 10000 recovery pump
- an Evergrow LED lighting ramp.

The fish population in the tank to day :
I indicate the adult dimensions.
5 Chromis viridis + - 8 to 10 cm
2 Amphiprion ocellaris + - 10 cm
1 Zebrabrasoma flavescens + - 15 to 20 cm
1 Pterapogon kauderni + - 7 cm

After 6 months and by feeding generously 3 times a day my NO3 and PO4 are undetectable with the Hanna photometers and with the Salifert tests.
My seller suggests that I add to "pollute" the tank:
5 Pseudanthias squamipinnis up to 15 cm adults.

What do you think of this additional population?

Thank you for your answers.

Thank you.

But the tank is not 150 gallons but only 100 gallons and the length of the tank 47 inches. The volume reaches 150 gallons with the 50 gallon sump water cabinet. If I consider 150 gallons maybe, but the fishes will only have 100 gallons minus the rocks to swim in and live together.

Sorry, I misread the question.

I am keeping Chromis, Anthias, and Ocellaris clowns in a 125 gallon tank with no aggression issues. They should be fine in that tank size in regards to swimming room, but of course bigger is better.

After 6 months and by feeding generously 3 times a day my NO3 and PO4 are undetectable with the Hanna photometers and with the Salifert tests.
My seller suggests that I add to "pollute" the tank:
5 Pseudanthias squamipinnis up to 15 cm adults.

What do you think of this additional population?

Thank you for your answers.[/QUOTE] I would test your NO3 and PO4 with another test kits to see

Back