: Torches & Pest-free, cured live rock ready to start tank!

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
16 pieces of clean, pest-free and cured live rock. Bleached and sun dried for over 1 month and now been curing in tank for over 1 mnth and a half. I seeded it with Dr Tims bacteria and also with copepods from Algaebarn. Best part is that most of the rock is pegged which means it has holes drilled and some have the rods to stack them together. Approx 45-50 lbs $200

Joker torch with purple stems, pink tips with neon green center mouth $140

Holy grail variant indo gold torch. Blonde torch with yellowish green hues. Everyone always compliments this torch when they see my tank. $250

Showpiece fungia plate that i got from Ali almost 2 yrs ago. It was about 2.5 inches and now approximately 5 inches. $120

oRiAmZs.jpg

SdndiUr.jpg

2FqSvuC.jpg

oGed6Km.jpg

JXVmXqT.jpg

LtKRdXL.jpg

AVAILABLE:

16 pieces of clean, pest-free and cured live rock. Bleached and sun dried for over 1 month and now been curing in tank for over 1 mnth and a half. I seeded it with Dr Tims bacteria and also with copepods from Algaebarn. Best part is that most of the rock is pegged which means it has holes drilled and some have the rods to stack them together. Approx 50 lbs $160

Showpiece fungia plate that i got from Ali almost 2 yrs ago. It was about 2.5 inches and now approximately 5 inches. $90

Back