Trade 210 rr aga, stand and canopy for 150 gallon rr

ajd344

Got this 210 and it was to big for the room. Looking to trade for a 150 or similar dimension tank. I would prefer a 60 inch tank, but may take a 4 footer depending on the deal. I need a tank and stand. Just let me know what you have and we can go from their. Tank is in great shape. Stand is in ok shape. Structurally it is great. The facade needs to be put back on as it was removed for transport. It is stained with a dark cherry finish.

You can call or text 773-457-2008 or reply here.

Thanks,

Aaron

Yes. You can pm me your phone or email and I can text or email pics. I can't remember how to attach pics.

Hi, I jus saw your post that your looking to trade for a 150. I have a 150 that is 6 foot in length. It is empty and ready to move. It's in excellent condition. Made by all glass aquariums and is 1/2 in thick glass. It is 72x18x29
I am new to reef central but have been on reef 2 reef as my go 2 forum. If you are interested I would like to see some pictures of your tank please. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here but if your interested I can email them to you. Thanks.

Back