Trading Corals/A trade thread????????????

Saldebo

On a side note, I was wondering if someone can create a thread for local trading in the El Paso area.

Right now I have a couple of zoas that I want to trade if someone would be interested. I am looking for other zoas, lps, or mushrooms. I also have a ricordia and an ever lasting gobstopper I want to trade. I will post pictures later if anyone is interested.

Here is a list of coral i have. I can email you pick if you like. cant figure out how to post.. ::(

Radioactive eagle EYE. alot of them.
ricordia - 1
Elegant Coral about 5 1/2 in --
blue mushroom--1in
1 green mushroom --
1 gobstopper polly zoa
got some very nice orange shrrooms-- very nice never seen them before.

I have these two frags that are up for trade they are :
Left Tyree Neon toadstool
Right Yellow fiji leather
0403111942a.jpg

Well I have two frags of tyree toadstool that I have up for trade, if anybody is interested let me know I can take them to the meeting tommorrow, also if anybody wants some cheato,cleurpa, dragons breath mix, I can take about two hand full to the meeting as well

well im thinking of getting rid of my Green star polyps. diamond gobie throws alot of sand and new bulbs dont make the colors pop like they did before.

these are the neon long wavy polyp type. probably from kevins tank. id like to trade half of it for some mushrooms actually. the other half will be donated to the frag tank. since half was bought.

so id like to get some blue, purple, red mushrooms to trade. pretty much anykind except green and or fuzzy type.

let me know. thanks.

I have the perfect thing I could trade you Perdo. Ill post a pick for you later.

If you just want mushrooms. I dont have alot of green mushrooms. 1 blue mushroom mite be able to get some small Purple ones to.

Back