Trying to buy a house

jaylensdad06

I am having to move...but the good news is I'm trying to buy instead of renting again. Ty VA loans. I have 2 tanks a 120 and a 40 breeder....the breeder hasn't been set up very long but what I've put in seems to be doing well...I moved my 120 once before and don't want to do it again....atleast not while trying to keep everything alive..I can handle the 40 because it's no where close to as stocked as the 120.....surprisingly enough most of the 120 is frags...in a perfect world I'd like to sell just the live stock...rock tank and dry goods I'd like to keep to start over with....but if some1 likes a particular rock with encrusting whatever on it..I'm not apposed to letti n g go....so as the post is already long the next will be a video of the stock of coral...idnmll name the fish I'd like to rehome..everything has a price but nothing is rock solid. It would be awsome to rehome some things so I can get them back when re established.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Congratulations on buying a house. I also used my VA loan to purchase a house. Make sure you also purchase a home warranty. If you happen to have any Frogspaw, Torch, Duncan or something of that type let me know.

Ty every1...I moved this exact tank once before so I know what it takes.....part of me wants to sell all live stock n start over...but part of me doesn't want to start over..lol...I have the 40 breeder that I'm gonna move some stuff into...and sell ALOOOOT of my live stock...maybe find a place to hold some things I can't put into the 40 but don't want to get rid of....there is Def alot I don't want to part with...esp my sps that r doing awsome...like my garf bonsaii..my cali tort my slimer my milli..and my pavona....but I'm sure I can get it all back over time...money permitting

Ill be moving my 120 again here in a few weeks. Buy/borrow some brute trash cans to mix up about 60g of new saltwater (at the house your moving into) that way you can shake your rocks off in some of the tanks old water. Depending on how far away your moving I could lend a hand. Me and my buddy moved my tank from largo to Port Richey. Took most of the day

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back