Tunze- just got one...

ConcreteReefer

In Memoriam
Just picked up a 6100 stream w/magnet..

First of all- This thing is freakin huge, I thought my Seios were big- but damn!!

Secondly- Wow, now I know why people pay so much for these things. Compared to my Seio, hm-mm, well the Seio like a single engine Cessna and the Tunze is an F-22...

Now I have to pick up a single-controller so I can use it to its max potential.

lol ... you aren't kidding about the tunze being huge ... thats why they full sized stream most likely won't make it into my tank. unless i can find some creative way to build them into my rock work with the tunze stream rock.

Yea they are big! with that being said I have 2 6045 nanos in transit to me. I am courious on how small they are.

That Vortech is looking better & better everyday. If they get all the bugs worked out and release the controller sometime in this decade, I might buy a set..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9171341#post9171341 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ConcreteReefer
That Vortech is looking better & better everyday. If they get all the bugs worked out and release the controller sometime in this decade, I might buy a set..

I like the flow the vortechs produce ....
I like the size fo the vortechs vs. the tunze mammoth giants
I like the way the vortechs run NOW.

I think its BULL$HIT that we had to dick with them as long as we had to (scott & I) to get them to work right.
I think it sucks that the flow is currently NOT directable
controller is not out yet ... but should be within a month or 2 ... untill then ... no wavemaking, no timed ON/OFF ...etc.etc.etc.

all in all - if scott & i didn't have to dick around with them for over an hour to get them to work right out of the box ... and if the power supply wouldn't have been bad right away ... i'd be much more happy about the vortechs.

Back